Peer Review Policy
All submitted papers will be reviewed by an editor first. If it suits the journal's scope and aim, the manuscript will be sent to at least 2 independent reviewers for critical evaluation and feedback on the submitted manuscript.
The editorial oversight process at GJPHM typically involves the following steps:
- Submission: Authors submit their manuscripts through the journal's online submission system, adhering to author guidelines
- Initial Screening: The editorial staff screens the submissions to ensure they meet the essential criteria of the journal, such as scope, originality, and adherence to the formatting guidelines.
- Peer Review: Manuscripts that pass the initial screening undergo a rigorous peer review process. Typically, GJPHM Publications employs a double-blind peer review system.
- Editorial Decision: Based on the reviewers' feedback, the Editor-in-Chief or Academic Editor makes an initial editorial decision. Possible decisions include acceptance, revision, and The decision is sent to the authors along with the reviewers' comments and recommendations.
- Acceptance and Copyediting: Once a manuscript is accepted and the Article Processing Charge is paid, it undergoes a copyediting process to ensure adherence to the journal's style and formatting guidelines.
- Proofreading and Publication: Authors receive galley proof of their final article for review and corrections before publication.