Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOI for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; Arial font type.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The Reference style is APA 7th edition
- I agree to Pay the Article Processing Charges (APC) of 100 USD if my article accepted for publication
The authors retain Full copyright of their published article
Personal Data Protection Notice
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.