Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The authors retain Full copyright of their published article
Global Journal of Public Health Medicine (GJPHM) applies the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license to articles and other works we publish. If you submit your paper for publication by GJPHM, you agree to have the CC BY license applied to your work. Under this Open Access license, you as the author agree that anyone can reuse your article in whole or part for any purpose, for free, even for commercial purposes. Anyone may copy, distribute, or reuse the content as long as the author and original source are properly cited. Full details available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Peer Review Policy
All submitted paper will be reviewed by editor first and if it is suitable to journal scope and aim, the manuscript will be send to at least 2 independent reviewers for critical evaluation and feedback on submitted manuscript.
Personal Data Protection Notice
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.